|NON-RECURRING Component of NPEGEL:-
Teaching Learning Equipment
- In order to make classroom teaching more effective and interesting, teaching learning equipments has been procured and supplied to MCS in different districts of the State.
- The students of MCS and all tagged schools are using these TLE during the teaching learning process. MCS coordinators are assigned with the role to distribute the TLE.
Vocational skill training in different MCS has been completed and in some MCS the Music teachers, craft teachers, Yoga Teachers, Art teachers have been engaged to impart training
Sports Equipments Distribution
- To explore the sportive qualities of the girls different sports equipments have been procured in the MCS and distributed among the tagged schools, which is being used by the students of the cluster.
- Different sports competitions are being conducted among the girls of MCS schools.
|Bicycle procurement and Distribution
In all MCS 3 Ladies bicycle have been procured and distributed among MCS Coordinators and MCS School to develop self-confidence among girls and MCS Coordinators.
Library Books Distribution
Library books on different subject matter have been procured and distributed among the girls of the MCS, In addition to this different inter school and intra school competition i.e Essay Competition, Debate competition, extempore on different issues are being conducted in MCS
For attitudinal transformation, gender sensitization of teachers and development of girl's friendly environment in the classroom, the Gender sensitization teacher training has been completed
Early Child hood care and education centers
To meet the gaps in integrated child development scheme and to relieve girls from the burden of sibling care two early childhood care and education (ECCE) Center have been opened per cluster where there is no childcare centers under any scheme of the department of women and child development
In order to attract the girls' students into the fold of education in all NPEGEL districts all the girls have been provided the Uniform, as a result of which the retention of girls in the school has been increased
Nutrition and School Health
Health is also a critical issue relating to girl child. All the aspect of access, enrollment, retention and achievement do have a positive correlation with health and nutrition. To address these problem convergences with Health administration and MDM has been made in different district. In some district the Block level and MCS level Health checking camps have been conducted.
To develop competence level of girls, Remedial Teaching centers have been opened in Model Cluster Schools.
In order to mobilize the community towards girls' education and involve them more in the process of educational management, different community mobilization activities have been undertaken in the MCS. Similarly to coordinate community mobilization activities in all MCS, MCS Coordinator have been appointed and imparted training.
- 319 Number of building has been completed in different district of Odisha with electricity, drinking water and girl's toilet facilities.
- These MCS building are being used for conducting different training programme, workshop, and capacity building training of MCS coordinators, CLCC, MTA etc. It also acts as resource centre for NPEGEL activities in the cluster