NTA Neet Admit Card 2020:This article is for students who are going to appear for NEET 2020 exams. You can find important details, timings, steps to download your admit card and general instructions you need to know before appearing for the exam. To know the above-mentioned details, please read the complete article.
Neet Admit card for NEET exams 2020 will be available on March 27 on the official website of Neet 2020 official website i.e www.ntaneet.nic.in You can easily download your admit card by logging in to your registered account. All students are hereby advised to check their details printed on the admit card before downloading it. In case you find errors, you should contact the authorities as soon as possible.
The National Eligibility Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted on May 3, 2020. It is compulsory to carry your admit card for appearing in the exam. You can download your admit card only if you have submitted the NEET 2020 exam form and its registration fee. Students who have only registered online will not be considered the candidate for the exam and they will not be able to download their admit cards. Also, admit cards will not be sent to students through the post, you need to download it from the official website itself.
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern & Timings
The Exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same as in previous years. Still, you can look at the exam pattern in NEET’s official informative brochure. This exam will be conducted offline and you will be provided with a rough booklet and an OMR sheet during the exam to tick the answers. Also, you need to write the code of the test booklet on the OMR sheet.
NEET UG 2020 Exam pattern
- This exam consists of 180 multiple choice questions divided among the 3 subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. 45 questions each of Physics and Chemistry and 90 questions for Biology.
- The exam will cover the syllabus of class 11 and 12th both of NCERT curriculum
- In this exam, the student will be given 4 marks for marking the correct answer and – 1 for the wrong answer.
- Also, you can give your exam in any of the following languages. Hindi, English, Tamil, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu, and Telugu.
NEET Exam Timings
- Entry in the exam will be at 1:15 pm and last entry is at 1:30 pm
- There will be an announcement for instructions and verification of NEET admit card between 1:30 to 1:45 pm
- The test booklet distribution will take place at 1:45 and student can begin writing at 1:50 pm itself
- The start of exam officially is at 2 pm
- The end of the exam is at 5 pm
NEET UG Admit Card 2020 Download
- Go to the official website of NEET i.e www.ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on the NEET admit card 2020
- You will be asked to enter the registration number, date of birth and security pin. Enter the details as asked
- Click on the submit button
- You will see the admit card appeared on your screen
- Check all the details printed in the admit card
- Download the admit card
NEET Admit Card 2020 General instructions & things to verify
- You need to carry a colored print out of your NEET admit card 2020
- Place/Stick your passport size photo on the space provided in the admit card.
- Get your Admit card signed by your parent or guardian
- Please do not forget to carry your valid photo identity proof and a passport size photo on your examination day.
- Also, students are not allowed to take any gadget and eatable items with them in the exam. Unless someone is diabetic, the student can carry fruits/medicine and a transparent water bottle with them.
For any query, you can contact on this number: 0120-6895200
Also, you can email at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can simply visit this link for more contact details: https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/contact.aspx
A: No, you will not be allowed to appear in the exam without any valid identity proof.
A: Yes. It is compulsory to carry a passport size photo with you.
A: For downloading NEET Admit card, you need to visit the official website i.e www.ntaneet.nic.inand can log in with user id and password created at the time of registration
A: No. You need to have a colored print out of the Admit Card with you.
A: You need to stick the same photograph which you uploaded during the registration process and should also carry 3 copies of it on the examination day.
A: No. You need to download the Admit Card from the official website of NTA i.e www.ntaneet.nic.in
A: You can always download your admit card n number of times before the exam. And can take the colored print out of it.