CG Vyapam- The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) admit card is the most document, which will allow you to sit in the entrance examination conducted for the post of Assistant Teacher Science Laboratory (E & T Cadre). A hard copy of the admit card along with other mentioned documents must be carried along because per the board’s instructions, the examiner will allow you to enter the examination center only after matching you’re admitted with your I.D. proof. With the online application window for this post not yet over, the board is currently not in a position to announce the admit card issue date.
But the hall tickets are expected to be issued 1-2 weeks before the examination, which will be available on the official website of the board “http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/” for download. You must keep your ‘Registration Number or I.D.’ ready before visiting the site because you will require to log in with your registration number to get your admit downloaded. So keep a close track of the official website for any updates or notification in this regard.
Important Dates For The Issue Of Admit Card:
The admit card for the examination for the post of Assistant Teacher Science Laboratory (E & T Cadre) is not yet decided by the board. Once the applications are over, the board will make an official announcement in this regard. But it is said that the admit card will be issued online on the website 1-2 weeks just before the exam. As soon as the admit is uploaded on the website it will be available for download till the eve of the examination. It is recommended that you must first download the admit card from the site and then take a print out of it.
How To Download The Admit Card :
The whole process of downloading the admit card is easy and just a matter of 4-5 steps, which are as follows-
- Visit CG Vyapam official website i.e. ”www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in”, which will land you on the site’s homepage.
- Scroll down on the homepage and look on the left-hand side where you will see a “Latest Updates” section. Click on that section’s hyperlink.
- In this “Latest Updates” section, search for the CG Vyapam Assistant Teacher Science Laboratory (E & T Cadre) admits card 2019 hyperlink.
- Click on the above mentioned hyperlink, which will take you to a page asking for your Registration Number. Type your registration number along with the security code as stated on the screen and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now your admit card will appear on the screen and you have to cross check all the details printed on it like your name, address, date of birth, age, date, and center of examination, etc.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of it for your examination day.
Documents Required Along With The Admit Card:
The board has asked all the candidates to carry any one of the following mentioned government i.d. Proofs, which will be used by the examiner to establish your identity.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Voter I.D.
- Class 10th Certificate
- College I.D.
You also need to carry at least 2 passport size photographs which must be the same as the one which had uploaded at the time of registration.
Cut-Off Marks and The Examination Result Date:
Cut-off marks for the examination for the post of Assistant Teacher Science Laboratory (E & T Cadre) is not yet fixed by the board. The board has said that once the examination is over, they will announce the cut-off marks, which will be calculated on the basis of the overall performance in the examination. But it is assumed that the cut-off marks will go up to 60% for general category candidates and up to 50% for the reserved category candidates. The board has also said that the examination result and merit list date will be announced after completion of the examination.