Border Roads Organization (BRO), which comes under the Ministry of Defence has issued an official notification earlier this month, inviting eligible candidates to apply for various posts till 16th July 2019. The recruitment is to hire and fill 778 vacant posts comprising of Driver Mechanical Transport, Electrician, Vehicle Mechanic, and Multi Skilled Worker vacancies. The application form needs to be submitted offline which needs to be sent to the organization’s stated office along with other documents asked by them on or before 16/07/2019.
BRO has not yet decided on any dates (not even tentative dates) for the Practical (Trade) Test and the Written Test. So, the dates for the issue of the admit card or call letter are also undecided as of now. But the organization has said that once the application window is closed and they have received all the application forms, then only they can decide when to conduct the two examinations and when their respective call letters would be made available for downloading. Till then, we can just ask you to keep visiting the official website of the organization “www.bro.gov.in” for more updates and notification in this regard.
Admit Card Download Date
The link to download the admit card for the BRO 2019 recruitment examination will be available on the organization’s official website at least 10 days before the date of examination. Since the examination date is not yet decided so, the date for admit card issue is also currently unknown.
Steps To Download The Admit Card
- Open the BRO official website “www.bro.gov.in” on your web browser.
- Once the website opens, search for “Admit Card” tab at the top of the homepage.
- Then on the “Admit Card” page search for the appropriate post’s recruitment link to get the relevant BRO 2019 E-Admit Card.
- Once you have located the appropriate admit card link, click on it.
- Now, you will land on to a login page where you need to enter your Registration I.D. and Date of Birth to get your e-admit card. After entering the required details, hit the “SUBMIT” button.
- The BRO Admit Card for the relevant examination will now appear on your screen. Just cross check all the information printed on the admit card like your name, address, contact info. date, venue and time of examination, etc.
- Now, download the admit card and then take a print out of it.
Documents Required Along With The Admit Car
All candidates selected for the written examination are required to carry the following documents both in original and a photocopy along with the admit card to cross check the information and identity printed on the admit card.
- Aadhar Card or any other Photo Identity Proof.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Experience Certificate
- Income & Assets certificate to be produced by EWSs for financial year 2018-19.
- All other necessary certificates or documents required for proof.
- Domicile/Nativity Certificate/Proof of residence issued by a competent authority. Gorkhas of Indian domicile are required to produce a Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority.
Examination Result Date and Cut-Off Marks:
After successful completion of the written examination, BRO would declare the result of provisionally selected candidates on their official website “www.bro.gov.in” within 4 to 6 weeks from the date of examination. The result would be followed by an ordinary letter for all the selected candidates who would need to report to GREF Center, Pune- for medical examination.
The board in its official advertisement notification has mentioned the cut-off marks which all the candidates need to secure to pass in it, which is as follows:
- Minimum 50% or more for general or unreserved category candidates, and
- Minimum 40% marks or more for SC & ST category candidates.