andhra pradesh grama/ward sachivalayam volunteer recruitment Department had released 7444 vacancies of Gram volunteers in the state. So jobless youths of the state have a golden opportunity and they can apply for these vacancies before January 11, 2021. You will have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh grama/ward sachivalayam volunteer recruitment @ gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in.You will have to follow some simple steps to apply online for the ap grama ward volunteer recruitment. Candidates who want to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Gram Volunteer Recruitment should know that they will be able to apply for the particular post through online mode only. With the help of this article, you can get all the information related to the Andhra Pradesh Gram/ Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2021. Moreover, you can also get the Direct Link, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, etc.
- 1 andhra pradesh grama/ward sachivalayam volunteer recruitment 2021
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for ap grama ward volunteer Recruitment 2021
- 3 Required Educational Qualification for grama ward sachivalayam
- 4 AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Selection Process
- 5 ap volunteer jobs apply online 2021
- 6 Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s
andhra pradesh grama/ward sachivalayam volunteer recruitment 2021
At the very beginning of 2021, the government of Andhra Pradesh gave the good news to the aspirants by releasing a huge number of vacancies in the Department of Gram/ Ward Volunteers and Village/ Ward Secretariat, Andhra Pradesh. You can apply for the specific post between December 31, 2020, and January 11, 2021. If you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh, you can apply for this post from Krishna and Prakasam districts. These gram volunteers posts will be filled in various municipalities; Pedana, Vuyyuru, Tiruvuru, Vijayawada, Gudivada, Machilipatnam, Nandigama, Jaggaiahpet, Nuzvid, Addanki, Kanigiri, Inkollu, Darsi, Chirala, B Peta, CS Puram, Kumbum, HM Padu, Donakonda, Chimakurthy, Chinaganjam, VV Palem, S Konda, Tripuranthakam, Ulavapadu, etc. You can check the complete list of Cities, Municipalities, and Gram Panchayat from the official website village/ ward volunteers of Andhra Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for ap grama ward volunteer Recruitment 2021
Students who are going to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Gram Sachivalaya Recruitment for the post of village volunteers will have to satisfy all the eligibility conditions including age criteria. The minimum age limit to apply for the particular post of Gram Volunteers in Andhra Pradesh is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 35 years.
Required Educational Qualification for grama ward sachivalayam
Minimum educational qualification for AP Gram Secretariat Volunteer Recruitment – 10th (SSC)
AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Selection Process
If you want to get selected as an AP Gram Volunteer in Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department (APPR), you will have to go through a certain process for the selection in the particular post.
An Interview will be held at the Tehsil level and your selection will depend upon the contribution in the various Welfare Activities, Leadership Qualities, General Awareness, Communication Skills, Work Experience, etc. There will not be any written test held during the Andhra Pradesh Gram Volunteer Recruitment Process.
ap volunteer jobs apply online 2021
If you want to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteers Posts 2021, you will have to follow some simple steps as mentioned below:
- First, go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Volunteers recruitment @ gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in.
- After clicking on the official link, you will be able to get the homepage of Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Volunteers Recruitment 2021.
- You need to go to this link ‘Submit Online Application.’
- After selecting the above link, you will be able to get the online Application Form for the Andhra Pradesh Grama/ Village Volunteers Recruitment 2021.
- Now you need to fill in all the information carefully.
- During the submission of the online application form, you will have a requirement of details such as Applicant Name, Applicant’s Surname, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Permanent Address, Non-Permanent Address, Area Details, etc.
- After entering all the information, you also need to upload your SSC certificate and photograph with signature.
- Check all the information given in the application form carefully and submit your application form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.
Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s
Department of Grama/ Ward Volunteers and Village/ Ward Secretariat, Andhra Pradesh.
You can apply until January 11, 2021.
Krishna and Prakasam Districts.