The result for each stage of recruitment examination for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Ministerial and Isolated categories (MI) will be published on the official website of the respective RRB i.e. region wise website of RRB. Once the actual result date is fixed by the Board, the candidates will be informed about it via an email or an SMS to their registered mail i.d. or mobile number and the date will also be posted on the official RRB Regional websites. The link to view the results will be made available on the respective region’s RRB website. Candidates can visit their respective region’s RRB website to view the result and can even download it in PDF format, which will consist of the roll numbers of the candidates who have cleared the RRB MI recruitment examination (Stage wise/Final). And, to check the scorecard, the candidates have to enter their Registration Number as User I.D. and Date of Birth as Password to login to their account and view their scorecard.
The cut-off marks fixed by RRB for the MI CBT examination is as follows-
- For Unreserved Category Candidates: 40%
- For EWS Category Candidates: 40%
- For OBC, SC Category Candidates: 30%
- For ST Category Candidates: 25%
Steps To Check RRB MI Results 2019:
Following are the steps to view the RRB MI results 2019 online on the website-
- The candidate has to visit the appropriate zonal website of the RRB for which they have applied. For instance, if a candidate has applied through the Kolkata RRB, then he needs to visit Kolkata RRB website @ “www.rrbkolkata.gov.in.”
- Once on the homepage of the respective region’s website, the candidate has to search for a link named “Results”, which will be present as one of the top options in the menu bar and click on it.
- If the candidate has to check his CBT result and he has to search and click on the appropriate link that shows CBT or click on the relevant stage link in order to check the result of that particular stage exam or the final stage of the examination.
- Now, the relevant results will appear on their screen, which will consist of roll numbers and names of the candidates who have qualified the examination and will appear in the next selection rounds. The name and the roll no. of the candidates who have passed will be highlighted in the file.
- This same process must be followed to view the results for each stage of the recruitment process, which also includes CBT, SST, PT and TST as applicable.
- Details Mentioned On RRB MI Scorecard:
After successful completion of all the examination, the final scorecard will be published by the RRB, which will have the following details-
- Candidate’s name.
- Candidate’s registration number.
- Marks secured in each of the examinations.
- Final score.
- Overall ranking.
RRB MI Merit List Details:
- The merit list for the post of Junior Stenographer will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by a candidate in the CBT and in the Stenography skill test.
- The merit list for the Junior Translator post will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate only in the CBT exam. But, candidates who fail to secure more than 60% in the translation test will be automatically disqualified.
- The merit list for the post of Assistant Mistress/Junior School or PTI/TGTs/PGTs will be prepared by giving weightage to CBT and TST examination in the ratio 85:15.
- And, the merit list for Music/Dance Teachers, PGT/TGT Art Master posts will be prepared by giving weightage to CBT, PT, TST in the ratio 60:25:15.
The candidates who pass the CBT examination will go through other rounds of selection, which are in itself qualifying in nature. In case two candidates secure similar marks, the merit position will then be determined on the basis of age where the elder candidate will be preferred over the younger one. But, if age also turns out to be the same, then the alphabetical order of the first letter of the name shall be considered for tie-breaking.